BWC application maintenance services help you get the best out of your existing IT applications. Our expert consultants are pragmatic and equipped with understanding and restricting the existing flow of the IT application. The services span offshore-ability analysis, maintainability analysis, maintenance, and enhancement, and are delivered using the Global Delivery Model. We also ensure that our consultant evolve with your business to understand all the gaping holes, interfacing application, reduce system downtime, and help you focus on strategic initiatives by minimizing the time spent on routine activities.
Our team implements modernization of legacy applications to increase their efficiency and incorporate them better into a modern enterprise IT strategy.
We support a wide range of ‘revival’ activities and scale them according to your business needs.
- Re-hosting – moving an entire application from the on-premises or the old cloud infrastructure to the new cloud without significant modifications and changes in code.
- Re-platforming – moving a part or an entire application to the cloud with small optimizations and upgrades to leverage such cloud capabilities as automated performance scaling and improved resillience.
- Re-architecting – changing an application’s architecture and design to make it more scalable, flexible, and integration-friendly or to allow for simplified app maintenance and streamlined testing and deployment of further upgrades.
- Re-engineering – redesigning certain application components, updating certain aspects (e.g., performance, functionality) or introducing new elements to an already existing system.
- Re-coding – rewriting legacy applications on PowerBuilder, Delphi, VB, C++, etc. and outdated versions of Java, .NET, PHP and Python with modern technologies and tools.
To make modernization smooth and truly beneficial, we:
- Closely cooperate with the customer (IT department, other concerned employees) and third-party vendors to get comprehensive info on the application under modernization.
- Meticulously extract business requirements from existing software applications.
- Analyze the infrastructure, identify all code dependencies and component integrations.