BWC Application development services help you address evolving business and technology challenges by defining, designing, and building applications tailored to meet your business requirements. We deliver high quality, flexible applications that are easy to maintain, modular to facilitate enhancements, and are reliable, secure, and easy to deploy using the BWC Global Delivery Model.
Our service offerings are targeted towards the principle outcomes of increased advocacy, higher end-user productivity, and rapid adoption with a primary focus to help you boost your ability to harvest increased business value from your investments.
BWC user experience (UX) services help you build application that consist of three key design outcomes – easy to use, useful, and engaging. We have expertise in consulting UX centre of excellence provide end to end ecosystem of UX professional and is focused on delivering UX design service to our clients across the globe.
The success of our software comes from:
- A dedicated PM for each project who organizes the work for the benefit of transparency and visibility, coordinates communication with your in-house team and third parties, continuously re-evaluates requirements and manages risks.
- Effective collaboration with project stakeholders.
- Focus on quality at every stage of software development life cycle.
- Clean and stable code; future-proof architecture (mobile-, integration-, cloud-ready; SOA, microservices-based, etc.).
- Rapid prototyping, fast delivery of first version and iterative development further.
- Lean UX design.
- Development in a view of undemanding support and smooth evolution.
- Mature DevOps culture, strong background in containerized environments, cloud computing, continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD).
HOW WE ENGAGE
You have just a general concept of a future solution?
We have an in-house team of 20+ business, Functional, analysts who follow the latest business, tech and marketing trends, have experience in manufacturing, retail, healthcare, banking and financial services, telecom and other industries as well as across multiple internal and external business operations. A dedicated BA or a team of BAs, on their own or in collaboration with your BAs, will transform the idea into detailed requirements and specifications.
To ensure the high quality of our solutions as well as to deliver software within agreed time and budget constraints, we involve our QA team in the project from its very beginning. They review requirements and user stories, architecture design, technology compatibility and proceed to test planning.
You’ve already prepared your requirements specification?
Share your precise preferences with our team and we’ll do the rest to turn your vision into a ready-to-go solution.
By using Agile methodologies, we develop the first working version of your solution in 3-9 months (depending on the complexity of its functionality). And after that, we continue to scale and improve your software in frequent iterations.
We verify your software runs as planned and complies with all set requirements and your data is protected. Wherever reasonable, we employ test automation to decrease testing time and costs.
4. Deployment and set-up
We get the software running in your IT environment, train, if needed, your support team and show the employees how to use it.
5. After-release support
GO Live and Maintenance support
Upon agreement, we can take over responsibility for long-term application maintenance and support and continue taking care of the application performance, stability enhancement and evolution after the warranty support is over.